Why I am here and who I am:
Hey mama, I am Trish— AKA Labor Nurse Mama. I am a labor and delivery nurse with over 15 years of high-risk OB experience. I am also a mama to 7 kids and have given birth to 6. This means I am quite familiar with the postpartum period and how to navigate it. I am the online birth class educator for Calm Labor Confident Birth and The VBAC Lab birth classes and the mama expert inside our Calm Mama Society a pregnancy & postpartum membership community! I am passionate about your birth and motherhood journey! You can find me over on IG teaching over 230k mamas daily. I am passionate about your birth and motherhood journey!
We make a small commission from some of the links (you don’t pay any more for using our links); however some of the recommendations, we do not earn anything; we just love ’em and want you to know about them. Click here for our full disclosure. Thank you!
1. Everything You Need to Know About Being Induced!
3. Here Are Some Epic Birth Mantras and Why You Need Them!
4. Why Delay Your Baby’s Bath?
5. Here’s Why You Should Delay Cord Clamping!
6. THE GOLDEN HOUR AFTER BIRTH AND WHY YOU SHOULD PROTECT IT AT ALL COSTS
7. EPIC TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST BREASTFEEDING AFTER BIRTH
8. What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag?
9. Here’s How to Beat Morning Sickness!