So you are having a baby, or you just had a baby and your girl parts are feeling rough. Trust me when I say, grab a bottle of homemade perineum spray (or store-bought) and use it.
This article is very short. I am linking to a couple postpartum topics and also an article on preventing vaginal tearing. There is no point in repeating it all here. But I wanted an easy to read a short recipe for you guys.
Also, this post may contain some affiliate links (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here for our full disclosure. Thank you!
- 6 Tbs witch hazel (any is fine but check out this one)
- 2 Tbs aloe vera gel (like this one )
- 2 Tbs filtered water
- 6 drops lavender (I prefer all oils like this one from young living ) This is a link to Young living. You can sign up and get a discount off as a wholesale buyer. Otherwise, you can buy it retail or get a lower quality from Amazon.)
- 6 drops frankincense (you can try this one)
- 6 drops clary sage (you can try this one)
Comment and share the hardest part of your postpartum journey or your biggest fear about it.