I am beyond excited about helping you find the tools to learn how to take your own newborn photos or maybe creating better photos and original images for your blog or other business.
Why pay someone else for something you can learn to at home?
I am going to walk you through what Anna and I use to do photos props and then show you an incredible place to go to learn everything you need to learn to take your own newborn photos.
This post may contain some affiliate links (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission, but it wont cost you a penny more)! Click here for our full disclosure. Thank you!
Tools to Take Your Own Newborn Photos
Whether you are a momma or blogger, go to Dollar Tree (much better deal) or Amazon and buy four white foam (like poster) board sheets. They are sturdy and durable. These will be your backdrop. I keep mine stored with the front sides facing inward so that they do not get marked up.
You can buy newborn photo props online.
I got a new Nikon DLSR a year or so ago, and I want to love it but to be honest, I haven’t learned how to use it properly. I knew my old camera inside and out. Not so much with this one. One of my goals this year for my personal growth is to learn my camera. Which is why I am so happy with the Photography Bundle I found and highly recommend.
You can also take pretty amazing pictures with your smartphone. The Key to amazing photos is set up and lighting.
So basically, Anna and I use foam board, good lighting combined with our lights, and our cameras/phones.
However, we both feel we need to up the ante and that our product pictures aren’t cutting it.
A business goal for Habibi House is better quality photos. However, our budget isn’t big enough to pay thousands, which is often the case.
A personal mom goal is to learn my stupid camera.
Heart Thumping News
This bundle is an answer to your prayers. If you want to take better photos and do it yourself, then this bundle will allow you to do it from home, which is pretty dang awesome.
You have to check out what comes in this ultimate photography bundle and head over and read for yourself.
This bundle will give you all the tools and knowledge to up your photo game and to take your own newborn photos.
Value: 40 products worth $2327.74 all for under $70
Contents: 19 eBooks, 14 eCourses, 1 membership site & 6 tools
(individual pricing is listed, to help you genuinely absorb the incredible value this bundle is)
THE PRODUCT LIST
All About that Camera:
- Beyond Snapshots: Mastering Mobile Photography by Rebecca Cooper ($15.00)
- Explore With Your Camera Video Series by Lenspiration ($49.00)
- Extremely Essential Camera Skills by Photography Concentrate ($97.00)
- iPhone Photography Course for Parents by Kyle Shultz ($97.00)
- Learn Manual Mode by Lorrin Sell ($74.00)
- Lighting 101: Foundation & Light Shaping by Pye Jirsa ($99.00)
- Love Your Camera: Photography Instruction to Learn, Master & Love Your Camera by Laura Radniecki ($59.00)
- SimpleSLR Hands-On Photography Training by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Lighting Guide by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- The Ultimate Guide to Long Exposure Photography by Christian Hoiberg ($19.90)
Take Better Photos
- 2-Month Adventures of the f-Stop Membership from Sullivan J Photography ($58.00)
- A Mom’s Guide To Better Photos – A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Cameras in the Wild: A Guide for the Adventuring Photomaker by Contrastly ($24.00)
- Food Photography Behind the Scenes: Bright Food, Dark Shadows by Nicole Branan ($20.00)
- Food Photography Tips and Tricks: The Ultimate Guide by Christina Peters ($19.95)
- Nature Photography: Understanding the Camera by Steve Berardi ($19.95)
- Photography for Bloggers by Vanessa Hewell ($15.00)
- Radiate: Rediscovering Your Inner Glow Behind The Lens by Beryl Young ($247.00)
- SimpleSLR Multicultural Wedding Photography Lighting by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 1 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 2 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- SimpleSLR Portrait Recipes Volume 3 by Andy Lim ($6.00)
- The Beginners Guide To Concert Photography by Matthias Hombauer ($27.00)
- The Essential Guide to Black and White Photography by Digital Photography School ($19.00)
- The Essentials of Street Photography and Street Photography Conversations eBook bundle by James Maher ($19.95)
Edit & Organize Your Photos
- The Landscape Photographer’s Lightroom Presets by Richard Schneider $59.00)
- Editing with Photoshop Elements by Anne McKinnell ($29.00)
- Snap Edit: Cut Your Editing Time in Half Without Sacrificing Creativity or Control by Lisa Edwards ($97.00)
- Photo Editing 1 Lightroom: Take Your Photos from Good to Great with Lightroom! by Jessica Sprague ($79.00)
- Travel Lightroom Presets: Transform your Travel Photos Quickly and Easily by Loaded Landscapes ($39.00)
- One Fell Swoop Photoshop Actions by Morgan Burks ($125.00)
- Photoshop for Portrait Photographers by David Molnar ($197.00)
- Easy Way Photography Photoshop Essentials Workflow by Adam Williams ($200.00)
For your information:
Your goal is most likely to be able to take your own newborn photos for your personal use. However, you may want to make your own newborn photos for family gifts.
But if you have a dream of monetizing your photos, here ya go. We all know, I am all about Mom’s making money from home once you learn the basics and being to implement, head to Fiverr to market your services.
My dream of creating a blog and writing has finally come true, and through today’s online presence, I have learned so much more than I ever dreamed.
Finally, Earn Money with Your Photography
- Client Testimonial Maximizer by Marie Masse ($49.00)
- Customer Care Newsletters Set by Richard & Rose Carr ($24.00)
- Essential Marketing And Sales Strategies For Photographic Storytellers (Course) by Nigel Merrick ($197.00)
- Pricing Guide Template by Richard & Rose Carr ($10.00)
- The Introvert Pet Photographer’s Guide by Holly Montgomery ($49.99)
Well, This photography bundle is my high value find for today! It thrills me and makes me happy to share with my readers when I get excited about a deal. This momma loves deals. They make me so happy.
My real passion in life is my career as a Labor and Delivery Nurse, so check out my additional resources for pregnant mommas: