Today's birth experience is straight from the expert! Sara shares her wisdom on everything you need to know about a perineal massage:
- Does a perineal massage really help?
- The benefits of a perineal massage during pregnancy and postpartum recovery
- What vaginal tearing means and why it happens
- Tips on doing a perineal massage the right way
- Which lubricants or oils should you use?
And so much more!
Sara Reardon PT, DPT, WCS is a doctor of physical therapy and board-certified pelvic floor specialist. Sara specializes in the treatment of pelvic floor health, pregnancy, and postpartum recovery. She is the founder of The Vagina Whisperer, an online platform for pelvic floor education and exercise, and owns a private practice in her hometown of New Orleans, NOLA Pelvic Health.
Connect w/ Trish:
Find Sarah on:
For more pregnancy & birth education, subscribe to The Birth Experience on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.